We are looking for a dynamic UI/UX Designer who will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our various digital assets. You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
The successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
- Investigate user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Develop and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Produce high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Design UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Test UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Collaborate with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Provide advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhere to style standards on typography and graphic design
- Perform UX research to improve design solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree Holder of any computer or art-related course
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.