We are looking for a Training Facilitator to prepare, coordinate and implement trainings for our clients/employees.
Training Facilitator responsibilities include designing courses, maintaining records of curriculum and materials, and gathering feedback on the quality of training from trainees. To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with various educational techniques for different roles and skillsets.
- Designing training curriculum
- Organizing in-house and offsite trainings (Admin and End-user)
- Designing instructional material (e.g. slides and manuals)
- Research and recommend learning equipment (e.g. platforms and projectors)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience delivering classroom training to sales and technical teams.
- Experience with enterprise and education technology sales processes (e.g., solutions, multi-stakeholder, procurement process, etc.).
- Ability to speak and write in English.
- Solid program and project management skills, with the ability to strategize and use broad concepts and insight to effectively develop and execute structured plans, actions, and measurable metrics.