We are looking for a dedicated Quality Assurance Engineer to be responsible for designing and implementing test plans to improve the usability of our products. The QA works with the development team to debug code, correct errors, and troubleshoot any issues with software code.
A successful QA should be hard-working, have a strong working knowledge of software code and testing methodologies, and be a team player.
- Review software requirements and design/prepare test scenarios, scripts and procedures.
- Execute tests on software usability.
- Analyze test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability.
- Prepare reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out and reporting to the design team.
- Interact with clients to understand product requirements and present product features and capabilities.
- Participate in design reviews and provide input on requirements, product design, and potential problems.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- A good working knowledge of test management software, programming languages, and QA methodologies. 2 years’ experience in QA testing.
- Good team working and critical thinking skills.