This role is expected to ensure that all external and internal requirements are met before our product reaches our clients/customers. This position will be responsible for inspecting procedures and outputs and identifying mistakes and non-conformity issues. The goal is to assure the high quality of our operations and services aiming to the long-term success of the organization.
- Devise procedures to inspect and report quality issues.
- Monitor all operations that affect quality. Identify and resolve any issues that may arise in testing and quality assurance deliverables.
- Assure the reliability and consistency of production by checking processes and final output.
- Facilitate proactive solutions by collecting and analyzing quality data.
- Oversee all quality testing, maintenance and deliverables associated with the organization’s information technology initiative.
- Formulate timely reports and documentation to track progress.
- Grow the QA team to ensure that testing procedures of the Company are up to date with industry practice.
- Report all malfunction to production executives to ensure immediate action.
- Perform other tasks that are related to the role as assigned by the management.
- Graduate of BS Computer Science, Engineering or any related course.
- With experience in information technology testing applications; preferably both manual and automated testing.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Quality Assurance.
- Excellent written and oral communications.
- Great attention to detail and a result-driven approach.