We are looking to hire a highly driven Business Analyst to assist the company to improve business efficiency. The responsibilities involve developing new business strategies and models, communicating to management on how these strategies and models will enhance business efficiency, and creating monthly reports on the performance of the business. You should also be able to utilize the monthly reports to identify business areas in need of improvement.To be successful as a Business Analyst, you should be able to effectively manage the business analyst team. Ultimately, a top-performing Senior Business Analyst should be able to identify ways in which to improve customer satisfaction.
- Evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, and develop and implement solutions.
- Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conduct meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.• Perform requirements analysis.
- Document and communicate the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicate your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Work closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff
- Provide leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Allocate resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
- Ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements.•
- Perform user acceptance testing.
- Manage projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Update, implement, and maintain procedures.
- Prioritize initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serve as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Manage competing resources and priorities.
- Monitor deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree Holder of any computer or business-related course.
- Can work on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously without an impact on the quality of work.
- Have basic knowledge of Google Docs, Google Sheets and Google Slide.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Preferably with experience working in IT industry.